Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
This is where Disney Premier Properties comes in. Perhaps you are a first-time home buyer, or maybe an executive who is being relocated, or perhaps you are downsizing and/or looking for an active adult lifestyle. Regardless of your situation and stage in life, our focus is helping you locate the perfect home and lifestyle!
- Lifestyle/Master Planned Communities: If you desire the amenities and lifestyle of large, master-planned communities such as Anthem, Fireside, Palm Valley, Estrella and Verrado, we have the experience to help you find the community that is just right for you. There is so much to consider when choosing a master planned community: location, recreation, activities, amenities, social opportunities, health care, schools and more. It takes experience to know which home builders and floor plans were constructed in the past or are still being sold/built. With more than 20 years combined experience in new home sales, we know how to find what has been built and what can be built to help you select the perfect home and lifestyle.
- Active Adult/55+: One of our specialties is representing the best interests of Active Adult buyers throughout the home buying/home building process. Our comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money and make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful. Migrating the landscape of 55+ communities can be overwhelming, so whether you're buying a second home, your retirement home or an investment property, why not take advantage of our experience as local market experts for Victory at Verrado, Sun City Festival, Sun City Grand, PebbleCreek, Triolgy, Canta Mia, Sundance and other West Valley communities?
- New Build Homes vs. Previously Owned Homes: There are definite pluses and minuses to new build homes and previously owned homes. Do you know which factors to consider to make the best selection? With more than 20 years combined experience in new home sales, our team is uniquely prepared to help guide you through selecting the best floor plan and home site, selecting structural options and design center options, and monitoring the construction of your brand new home!
- First Time Home Buyers: Knowing how to qualify for a home loan is only the first step to finding your first home. We have helped many first-time home buyers locate the area, lifestyle and home that meets the needs and desires of their stage in life. We also can introduce you to mortgage experts who can help you get pre-qualified and pre-approved for either a new or existing home.
- Condos/Townhomes/Patio Homes: Our experience in this area began when one of our principals was a carpenter in his early adult life and built condos and townhomes for a living. Additionally, he had the opportunity to work for Pulte Homes at Fireside at Norterra, where stacked flats and townhouse style homes were built. Do you know what staggered walls and floating floors provide? Can you tell if a condo is a conversion and what that means? We do, and we can help you find just the right cluster-style home that fits your interests!
Mortgage Payment Calculator & Amortization Table
This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate, mortgage term and other factors. The amortization table shows what the interest and principal payments will be over the term of the mortgage.